Monday, May 27, 2013

Hidden Notes to (Hopefully) Get Noticed

So a completely and totally random idea just popped into my head. I am going to leave notes inside of library books that I check out and love for the next person to find that will invite them to visit my blog. Since google hasn't picked up my blog and the only people who view it now are people in Germany, Indonesia and Korea (I have no idea how they found it, but that's what my search engine says) it will be a creative way to hopefully get noticed by the intended crowd. Also, who doesn't think that finding a random note inside a book is intriguing?
So, if you find a note inside of a library book that looks along the lines of this :


Then that means I have read the book and enjoyed it. Now all I have to do is return these library books...


No comments:

Post a Comment