Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Summer Goals

It's about time! I thought summer vacation would never get here! My school had to go all this time because of all the hurricanes and winter storms. Even though we had all that time off from that, it's a relief to finally be done and be able to relax. And to pursue all my summer goals.

Every year I always make a list of things I would like to accomplish by the end of the summer before I go back to school in the fall. So far my list looks like this:

  • Go on an adventure
  • Do something I've never done before
  • Get some color (I'm extremely pale and have a ton of freckles. Maybe they'll all melt together and I'll have a nice tan...)
  • Gain confidence
  • Read EVERY day
  • Study for SAT in the fall
  • Fill out college applications/essays/all that lovely stuff
  • Put more into my blog posts. Now I'll have about 8 weeks of free time.
  • Get my license 
  • Edit one of my stories enough so that I can send it to a publisher and hopefully get it published
They're not extremely ambitious goals, but they're things I would like to do before I go back to school. Every year I get closer and closer to accomplishing all the items on my list. Maybe this year I'll be able actually do them all. Challenge accepted!


No comments:

Post a Comment