Saturday, August 31, 2013

Back to School

I just finished my first week back at school. I can honestly say that it's nothing like I expected it to be. I thought that since it was Senior year that it wouldn't be as difficult and stressful as previous years. I thought completely wrong. It probably has something to do with the amount of college classes I'm taking in order to earn college credit before I actually go to college. At first I was kicking myself for taking such time consuming classes, but I realize that it's just preparing me for college. Classes won't be simple like normal high school classes are. Even though I may hate myself right now for taking AP classes and college level classes, it will all be beneficial in the end. It's still early in the year. Once I become accustomed to the routine of classes it will get better. I'm trying to stay as positive as possible because it helps to get rid of at least some of the stress. Plus I don't want to suffer through negativity this year. It's my last year of high school and I'd rather it be positive. 


No comments:

Post a Comment