Thursday, June 27, 2013

I Clearly Have Nothing Better To Do...

Yeah, it's a Thursday (is it Thursday? In the summer I don't keep track of the specific days of the week) night and I am sitting at home. Alone. Any normal teenager would put on music and have a dance party for one, or watch TV, or something along those lines. Heck, they'd probably be out with their friends doing something. But, I'm not a normal teenager. What do I do on a Thursday night? That's right. I sit at home and take pictures of my cats. And then go on to blog about it. I'm soooo cool.

That's Buddy. I didn't notice until after I posted the picture that it looks like he's looking up at the text above him. Since I'm bored, I'll ramble on about the things in the picture behind him. There's a guitar that I meant to start playing about six months ago but never got around to it. There's also one of my sneakers.

Boredom at its finest. No wonder I don't have any followers...


No comments:

Post a Comment