Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Too Many Ideas, so Little Organization

I haven't written another blog post in quite a while. Even though I've had about a million ideas on what to write about. My problem is that I have so many ideas all at once that it starts to get overwhelming and then I can't concentrate on making ONE post. Plus I like to thoroughly plan out EVERYTHING and think ahead. Perfect for homework and projects, yet not so beneficial for making a blog post.

Then this leads me into my next slight issue: What the heck should I be writing about? Does there have to be one common theme or can it be random things that I suddenly think up and post? That's what my blog was before but I thought it was pointless and stupid. Now I'm back to only a few old posts and nothing new. This is way more difficult than I thought. Or maybe I've just been over thinking it?

Oh, I know what the problem is. I'm so set on trying to write something that I think other people will like that I completely discard anything I personally think is amazing. But, you know what? Who really cares what other people think? It's MY blog and I can write about anything I want. (Even though nobody really reads it yet anyway...)

That's how I have to approach this. Write about whatever I want to and eventually it will appeal to someone somewhere and they'll appreciate it.


No comments:

Post a Comment